iPEC’s Coaching Certification Program: Life Coaching
-Carrol Walker, iPEC Graduate
As a Certified Life Coach, You’ll Help Your Clients:
- Gain clarity and focus about their lives
- Define goals and develop a plan for making them a reality
- Tap into their potential
- Expand their creativity
- Discover solutions to life’s challenges
- See opportunities, instead of problems
- Lead happier, more successful lives
Life Coaching Focuses On:
- Couples (any two people with a similar goal)
Your Successful Coaching Career Starts Here
By tapping into this growing $2 billion industry, you can build a thriving business, while making a profound difference in the lives of your clients.
As an iPEC Certified Life Coach, you can:
• Create a business on your own terms and schedule
• Have a meaningful impact on the lives of others
• Build a career and a lifestyle that you love
Learn how you can guide your clients to a more fulfilling life—awakening their sense of purpose and igniting their personal growth.
“The journey was unbelievable. What I learned at iPEC gave me permission to live the life that I want to live. Now, my job is to give these gifts to other people, and I love doing it. I see my clients transform as they relax and start to follow their own intuition.”
-Claire Kluever, iPEC Certified Corporate Coach
Ready to launch your next career?
Talk to a member of our Admissions team at 866.722.6224 or email admissions@iPECcoaching.