iPEC’s Coaching Certification Program: Relationship Coaching
-Carrol Walker, iPEC Graduate
As a Certified Relationship Coach, You’ll Help Your Clients:
- Address their challenges and goals
- Question their assumptions
- Identify and address their patterns and blocks
- Set clearer, healthier relationship parameters
- Get honest with themselves
- Uncover new mechanisms for listening and expressing themselves
- Become more conscious of their behavior
- Work toward greater fulfillment and personal transformation
Relationship Coaching Focuses On:
- Conflict Resolution
- Dynamic & Effective Communication
- Emotional Wellness
- Stress Management
Find Out How You Can Become a Relationship Coach.
Learn how you can build a thriving business, while making a profound difference in the lives of your clients. Talk to a member of our Admissions team at 866-72-COACH or email admissions@iPECcoaching.com.
“The journey was unbelievable. What I learned at iPEC gave me permission to live the life that I want to live. Now, my job is to give these gifts to other people, and I love doing it. I see my clients transform as they relax and start to follow their own intuition.”
-Claire Kluever, iPEC Certified Corporate Coach
Ready to launch your next career?
Talk to a member of our Admissions team at 866.722.6224 or email admissions@iPECcoaching.