iPEC’s Coaching Certification Program: Health & Wellness Coaching
-Carrol Walker, iPEC Graduate
As a Certified Health and Wellness Coach, You’ll Help Your Clients:
- Address their health challenges and set achievable goals
- Identify obstacles and create a strategy for overcoming them
- Manage unhealthy behaviors and diseases more holistically
- Adopt healthier habits
- Create lasting lifestyle change
- Enhance their wellbeing
- Improve their self-esteem
Health and Wellness Coaching Focuses On:
- Individuals and Groups
- Alternative medicine practitioners
- Personal trainers
Your Successful Coaching Career Starts Here
As an iPEC Certified Health and Wellness Coach, you’ll have the opportunity to make a profound difference in the lives of your clients—enhancing their emotional, mental, and physical wellbeing and driving lasting change.
Plus, by tapping into this growing $2 billion industry, you can:
- Create a business on your own terms and schedule
- Have a meaningful, long-term impact on the lives of others
- Build a career and a lifestyle that you love
Find out how you can help your clients build healthier lifestyles, while you discover a profitable, fulfilling career.
“The journey was unbelievable. What I learned at iPEC gave me permission to live the life that I want to live. Now, my job is to give these gifts to other people, and I love doing it. I see my clients transform as they relax and start to follow their own intuition.”
-Claire Kluever, iPEC Certified Corporate Coach
Ready to launch your next career?
Talk to a member of our Admissions team at 866.722.6224 or email admissions@iPECcoaching.