iPEC’s Coaching Certification Program: Transition Coaching
-Carrol Walker, iPEC Graduate
As a Certified Transition Coach, You’ll Help Your Clients:
- Learn to adapt and cope with challenging transitions
- Tap into their potential, so they can discover and seize the many opportunities that lie ahead
- Explore their passions, values, strengths, interests, and core beliefs
- Determine what’s important for the next chapter of their lives
- Define goals and develop a plan for making them a reality
- Uncover obstacles and patterns that may be sabotaging their success and blocking their fulfillment
- Push beyond these barriers so they can achieve their goals
- See that they have the power to live their life according to their values and purpose
- Remain focused, motivated, and accountable
- Work toward greater fulfillment and personal transformation
- Be better prepared for future transitions
- Lead happier, more successful lives
Transition Coaching Focuses On:
- Baby boomers
- The unemployed
- The recently married
- Empty nesters
- Career changers
- Anyone else in a life transition
Your Successful Coaching Career Starts Here
Times of transition can be overwhelming and clients require the expertise, intuition, and support of a coach to uncover the pathway to the life they want to live.
As an iPEC Certified Transition Coach, you’ll help your clients see difficult transitions as opportunities for meaningful transformation—giving them the skills they need to thrive, not just survive.
Learn how you can make a profound difference in the lives of your clients, helping them realize their potential, while you discover a profitable, fulfilling career.
“I’ve moved from a life of external ‘shoulds’ to operating from my own values. I’m using the experience that I had making a difficult transition to help make my clients’ transitions shorter and less painful. It’s about wanting to help people stretch to the next stage and operate at their own best level.”
--Megan Walls, iPEC graduate
Ready to launch your next career?
Talk to a member of our Admissions team at 866.722.6224 or email admissions@iPECcoaching.