iPEC’s Coaching Certification Program: Executive Coaching
-Carrol Walker, iPEC Graduate
As a Certified Executive Coach, You’ll Help Your Clients:
- Gain an outside perspective, so they can reprioritize and think “big picture”
- Address the challenges they face in their personal and professional lives
- Find better work/life balance
- Improve their leadership abilities and engagement levels
- Increase business performance and make a greater impact at work
- Get to the next level of their career
- Build a more fulfilling, well-rounded life
Executive Coaching Focuses On:
- C-level Corporate Executives
- Presidents & Vice Presidents
- Boards of Directors
- High potential employees
- Others in executive leadership roles
Your Successful Coaching Career Starts Here
Executives in every industry want and need coaching services because while they may have all of the “right answers,” they still face challenges in their personal and professional lives. In the face of an uncertain economy, having a strong constitution and balanced life can make all the difference when you’re responsible for a company’s balance sheet.
Through iPEC’s Certified Executive Coaching Program, you’ll gain the rare blend of abilities required to coach these exceptional individuals so that the many dimensions of their lives can merge. As a result, you’ll help your clients realize tangible benefits—from increased business performance to a more fulfilling life.
“I have always known that I had a passion for helping people and a love for leadership. After 15 years in Corporate America, I knew that I enjoyed helping companies grow in human potential and profits, but I always felt something was missing.
Through iPEC’s powerful Energy Leadership Certification program, I discovered what true leadership is all about, and now I get to go out into the world to help others develop into strong, passionate leaders. This course completely changed my life, my career, and my future.”
- Kerri Myers, iPEC Certified Coach, ELI-MP
Ready to launch your next career?
Talk to a member of our Admissions team at 866.722.6224 or email admissions@iPECcoaching.